NICO MELTZ™ is nicotine release strip that instantly melts in your mouth and calms your craving for a smoke. It melts away on your tongue in seconds giving you the satisfaction of smoking without its side effects. Using these strips regularly can eventually help you reduce your dependency on cigarettes.
- Each orally disintegrating strip contains nicotine polacrilex USP equivalent to nicotine 2mg.
- Nico meltz strips are sugar-free and come in a refreshing mint flavor.
- One should strictly not consume more than 24 strips in a day.
- These strips are consumed to reduce nicotine withdrawal symptoms including nicotine craving associated with cessation of smoking, cessation of chewing tobacco, gutkha-containing tobacco.
- Nico meltz is an easy way to postpone your next cigarette.
- Let your urge to smoke melt away with Nico Meltz.
Each Stripe of NICOMELTZ™ is equal to one cigarette. when cravings occur, Use NICOMELTZ™ strips instead of cigarettes. Do not consume more then 24 stripes in a day. Week by Week try to reduce the consumption of cigarattes and NICOMELTZ™ Stripe. See the below chart for recommended dosage schedule.
NOTE: Initially almost every nicotine replacement therapy has some common side effects such as hiccups, burning sensation in throat, nausea, stomach discomfort and sleep disturbance. Don’t worry. Most of these symptoms will subside over repeated use. If it is severe consult a Doctor.
Take a sip of water to be relieved from hiccups.
Initially if you find it difficult to tolerate one strip fully, start with just half or 1/4th the strip of NICOMELTZ™ at one time till you get used to it. Store rest of the strip in the pouch and consume it in a time gap of 2 to 3 minutes.